Helping People Injured by Negligence in St. Paul/Minneapolis Recover Just Compensation
If you have been injured because someone else was negligent, you have a legal right to be financially compensated for the full extent of your damages. I am personal injury attorney Justin Schiks. I help people injured in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and throughout Minnesota obtain full compensation for their losses.
I represent clients in a wide range of personal injury claims, including those involving:
- Auto accidents: Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, accidents caused by drunk drivers, and other vehicle-related accidents
- Dog bites/animal attacks: The physical and emotional scars from a dog attack can last a lifetime. I hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Catastrophic injuries: Helping people who have sustained traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury, amputation, fractures, loss of hearing or vision and other life-altering injuries due to negligence
- Wrongful death: Pursuing financial compensation from a negligent party after the loss of a loved one can help provide for those left behind.
Seeking Damages for All Damages Associated With Your Injury
I pursue financial compensation for the full extent of your damages, including:
- Current and future pain and suffering, including mental anguish
- Lost wages and lost future earning ability
- Current and future medical expenses
- Permanent disability, disfigurement and scaring
- Cost of household services while you recover
- Other general damages
I will investigate the circumstances of the accident, consult with experts and gather the evidence to support a claim for damages. In every personal injury claim, my goal is to maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive. To that end, I will determine all possible sources of financial compensation.
Please do not sign anything from an insurance company without first discussing your rights with a personal injury lawyer. To arrange a free initial consultation and case evaluation, please call me at 651-504-2564 or contact me by email.