DWI Attorney Serving Clients Stopped in Inver Grove Heights
If you have been arrested for a DWI, contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible. An early defense is your best possible defense in this situation. The more I learn about your case up front, the better.
If you are already in custody, I will work diligently to get you out of jail as soon as possible. You are not alone and I am here to help. I have been successfully helping people achieve positive outcomes in their DWI cases for many years. I truly care about you and how this will affect you and your family.
Don’t Think That Your Case Is Hopeless
When you first were pulled over by the police, you were probably frightened and worried. It is not an easy situation to be in regardless of how old you are or what your past experience has been. It is scary and intimidating. And, it can happen to anyone, regardless of age, sex, income or job. In Minnesota, especially, DWI enforcement is very tight and preventing driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is a top priority.
Even so, I understand what to look for when reviewing your case so that we can defend you against the charges. Depending upon the facts of your case, you may be able to keep some or all of your driving privileges or agree to a lesser charge. If necessary, I will take your case to trial and defend you to a jury of your peers. Every case is different and I will take the time to personalize your defense.
I can look at your case holistically and present you to the court as a human, not just another careless driver. Usually, most people in this situation are quite remorseful and are good, caring people. You just made a mistake and now must deal with the consequences.
- I will work to get you out of jail as soon as possible.
- I will advocate for you to keep some, or all, of your driving privileges.
- I will thoroughly review the facts and the evidence in your case to determine if the police acted properly throughout the process.
- I will not be afraid to take your case to trial and defend your case to a judge or jury.
- I will present your best side to the court so that the judge sees you as a valuable, contributing member of society who just made a mistake.
- I will work to obtain the least intrusive sentence so you can carry on with your life as normally as possible
Get a Free Consult With an Experienced Inver Grove Heights DWI Attorney
There is no substitute for experience in the courtroom. I have successfully represented hundreds of clients fight DWI charges against them. I work smart and dig deep. Providing personal service is what I do best because it gets the best result. To learn more, contact me at 651-504-2564 to arrange a free, confidential consultation about your case.