Cottage Grove DWI Attorney Protecting Your Rights
If you are facing DWI/DUI charges, you need to contact an attorney immediately for legal help. Do not speak to anyone without having your lawyer present. A lawyer can protect your legal rights throughout the process and put forth the best defense for your situation.
Although I am best able to help if you call right away, I can still represent you at any time throughout the process. You need to have an experienced attorney by your side during this difficult time. It is never too late to consult with any attorney.
Wherever You Are in the Process, I Can Help You
For various reasons, people may be unable to hire an attorney right away. They may not have the financial resources to do so; or they may not understand the severity of the offense. It is also possible that officers make it difficult for people to call a DWI defense lawyer, even though they have the right to do so.
Here’s what I can do, depending upon when I become involved in your case:
- If you are already in custody, I will work through the legal system to find the fastest way to get you out of jail as quickly as possible so you can get back to your daily life.
- If you have hearings scheduled, I will represent you at any and all hearings related to your criminal case and any proceedings related to keeping your driver’s license.
- In some cases, we can request that you are allowed to drive to and from work while challenging the mandatory revocation of your driver’s license while the criminal case is pending.
- It is also possible to obtain permission to drive with an ignition interlock device.
- Other possible driving, rehabilitation and probation options exist as well. We will explore them based upon what is best for you and our case.
- I will review your case and the evidence that exists. I will challenge the State’s evidence against you and the procedures used by police. We can litigate evidentiary issues associated with you case. We may ultimately decide to make the State prove its case in a trial.
Let Me Protect Your Rights and Record. Call for a Free Consult.
My goal is to keep you out of jail, keep your record as clean as possible, and help you retain your driving privileges. Contact me at 651-504-2564 to arrange a free, confidential consultation about your case. As an experienced Cottage Grove DWI attorney, I am here to help.